Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Il Postino

Il Postino
186 Main Street (Unionville)
(905) 940 - 1555

I am absolutely in love with this weather! Patios, barbeques, and warm weather! Too bad this won't continue throughout the rest of the week for me! Some how I managed to get a throat infection and for the rest of the sunny week I will be spending it eating congee and hiding indoors.

Before I was sick I did manage to head to Il Postino on Main street for a nice lunch on the patio. This was my second visit to Il Postino. On my first visit about a year ago I had the chicken & mushroom risotto which was delicious so this time I tried the seafood risotto and it was even better! The risotto was cooked in a seafood tomato broth so it was very flavourful. If you can see in the photo there were large pieces of fresh seafood in there! My boyfriend had the manecotti? I am not sure if I spelled it correctly but he really enjoyed it.

One more thing, nothing beats a ice old & refreshing rasbperry and mango sorbet on a sunny day!


Seafood Risotto

Manecotti

Mango & raspberry sorbet

No comments:

Post a Comment