Thursday, May 13, 2010

Inatei Part II

Check out my previous post about Inatei for their information! Last time I tried the $60 omakase menu but this time we ordered a la carte and it was just as delicious! Everything at Inatei is always fresh and well worth the price! Below are photos from my mother's day dinner!


Wild catch fish

dipping sauce made from the liver of the fish above.. SO delicious I ate some with white rice!

wild catch aji sasimi

sashimi platter & warm sake

spicy salmon roll

tuna roll

dragon roll! the most delicious I've ever tried

sushi platter

botan shrimp & scallop sashimi

deep fried botan shrimp heads

shrimp & vegetable tempura! biggest & freshest shrimp ever!

bbq pork ramen

bbq eel rice

almond tofu dessert, raspberry & milk dessert, sesame cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment