Tuesday, February 9, 2010

La Maquette

Winterlicious Part 2


La Maquette
111 King Street East
M5C 1G6
(416) 366 - 8191
I love trying new things

:: Grilled Quebec Venison Chop ::

I have never had deer before but after this, Bambi looks delicious to me... it was so juicy and tender... oh my god.. thinking back on it makes me salivate.

Always keep an open mind when it comes to food, you never know when you will discover a new passion! Mine: venison !

The meringue was my 2nd favourite dish of the night.

Not to sweet. Very fluffy and melts in your mouth. The blueberry compote was an excellent pairing. Best part of this ? According to my friend, meringues are low fat!





Glass of Rose : ) ... trying to be artistic with this shot
Shrimp & Scallop Tower



P.E.I. Mussels ; Garlic Cream Sauce

Seafood Fusilli
Grilled Quebec Venison Chop
Cloud of Meringue ; Blueberry Compote









Chocolate Eruption







No comments:

Post a Comment