Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wildfire Steakhouse

mMmMmmMmmm... Winterlicious : )

Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar
3438 Yonge Street
M4N 2M9
(416) 483 - 4800
www.wildfiresteakhouse.com

I loved Wildfire! It had a very pretty set up, although it was a bit loud so it was hard to hear my boyfriend talking. I guess it was because it was the first day of Winterlicious and it was really packed...

My GOD the lamb was delicious... trust me when I say this, I do not eat lamb. I can't stand the taste of lamb but this was amazing. Very tender and juicy. Of course, my boyfriend ordered the lamb, and I stole 3 racks.

The chocolate torte was amazing. Recommended for dark chocolate lovers. If you do not love the taste of very rich dark chocolate this may be too much for you. Me on the other hand? I love it !

My steak was nothing spectacular but I am definately going back to try their baby back ribs !! I heard great things about them : )



Escargots Provencal

Shrimp Martini ; Citrus Vodka Sauce


Plaintain Crusted New Zealand Lamb Rack



12oz. Rib Steak




New York Cheese Cake





Flourless Chocolate Torte ; Creme Anglais










No comments:

Post a Comment