Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Toula

Winterlicious Part 3...

Toula Restaurant
1 Harbour Square (38th Floor)
M5J 1A6
(416) 777 -2002
www.toularestaurant.com

:S
I've been to Toula before, and I'd have to say, it is not as good during Winterlicious. You should try this place out on a regular day instead. Nothing really amused me today.....

I was pleasantly suprised with the Tiramisu and cappuccino cheese cake (Tiramiso especially!) I may go back just to get some dessert and have a drink while enjoying the view.
I have a VeRrRRRrRRrrRrY big sweet tooth!!



Beautiful view from the restaurant. 38th floor !

In-house smoked Atlantic salmon


Scallop & shrimp cocktail salad

Tenderloin with sauteed mushrooms

Yellow fin tuna. I prefer mine sushi-grade and just lightly seared... this was fully cooked... TIP: Longo's sells sushi grade tuna! No need to be skeptical, I've had it only seared many times and I am fine :)

Cappuccino cheese cake

Tiramisu

No comments:

Post a Comment