Friday, March 5, 2010

Brown Stone Bistro & Bar

Brown Stone Bistro & Bar
603 Yonge Street
M4Y 1Z5
(416) 920 - 6288
www.solo-brownstone.sites.toronto.com

As I was wandering around the other side of campus one day I stumbled upon this little Mediterranean restaurant. Well, first I was attracted by the waffle shop right beside it but I hadn't had lunch yet so decided to eat here first and grab a waffle after.

The food was great, they have a decent sized wine selection (any place is good to me if they offer rose by the glass & they did!) I strongly recommend trying their tiramisu and I will be back myself too to try their veal / fish.

Remove Formatting from selection
3 eggs & spicy sausage ... the eggs were amazing, this picture does not do it justice.


California Sunshine Melt -- strongly recommended!
open face sandwich on a ciabata bun topped with a juicy piece of grilled chicken, guacamole, tomatoe, cheese blend... and MANGOS! It actually complemented the sandwich very well.


In-house speciality - Tiramisu... MmMMMmMmmmm it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment