Monday, March 22, 2010

Canyon Creek Chop House

Canyon Creek at Scarborough Town Center
430 Progress Avenue
(416) 296 - 1400
www.canyoncreekchophouse.com

My friend took me out for a belated birthday dinner today : ) and I thought the birthday festivities were over.. hahaha I think I can celebrate the entire year if it gives me an excuse to eat good food :)

The steaks were pretty good here ! And the waiter was very nice too : ) he gave us a free brownie with ice cream for my birthday... too bad we were so full by that time that we couldn't enjoy it ! It satisfied my week-long craving of wanting to devour an entire chocolate cake baked from the pre-mixed boxes from betty crocker... I suddenly do not want chocolate cake for a long time.. TOO FULL !!! It is 2:23am and I am still full from my dinner at 7:30pm... Thanks Loretta! :)


Crusted Sushi Grade Tuna

Her Chophouse Salad - blue cheese.......... yuck ! I didn't know cheese can be blue... it tasted moldy... sorry if I offended any blue cheese lovers but I hate goat cheese blue cheese... all cheese which is not melted & stringy... my friend loves this salad though.. says the raspberry vinegrette pulls everything together



Filet mignon wrapped in bacon (I still prefer it without the bacon! Preserves the natural taste of the meat much better but this was good too! The flavour of the bacon seeped throughout the steak)

Prime rib with sour cream & chives mashed potatoes. MmmMMMmmm this tasted amazing with the au jus... I recommend the mashed potatoes over the loaded baked potato.

Brownie with vanilla ice cream and cream anglais. Very delicious.. too bad I was way too full to eat this enjoyably...

No comments:

Post a Comment